Vastu Shastra and Your Business
Before we even came into existence the universe was formed and molded into how it is today by the five elements. Earth (geomagnetic energy), Water (gravitational energy), Fire (solar energy), Air (wind energy) and space (cosmic energy).
All of which also help form us into the beings that we are and thus without the existence and influence of such elements we would never even come to be. Aligning your home, office, and your life as a whole to such elements in such a way that you do not go against their flows but rather with is a way of making your place Vastu appropriate. Generally translated as “dwelling” or vastu and “teaching” or shastra, this is a way of designing your home.
Why follow Vastu Shastra and Fengshui?
Although there are building codes and regulations to comply with, it is still possible to follow the rules of Vastu Shastra and Fengshui. Many individuals who have been found to break the rules of Vastu Shastra and Fengshui when designing their interior have been found to run into various business problems. This is caused by an imbalance of primary elements.
Though it might not seem like much, the guidelines of Vastu Shastra and Fengshui are based on the general flow of Universal Energy. Vastu Shastra and Fengshui which is a construction and architectural subject has been proven to bring prosperity, practicality and focus to both employees and employers within the office.
Keeping it Vastu Shastra and Fengshui.
There are many tips to making your office space Vastu Shastra and Fengshui appropriate. Should you be renting a space not much can be done about your windows, sinks, restroom and doors but you can choose your desks and their location, as well as other basic office items. As everyone has their own individual direction but according to basic vastu principle following information will be useful. Here are a few.
1. Your marketing and sales professionals should be facing north-east and thus must be sitting in a north-west direction. This ensures a more proactive approach towards work, encouraging your employees to take initiative.
2. Allow your accounting professionals to sit in the south-east corner, facing north east. This increases wealth and a good, consistent flow of income in your business.
3. Assign your business heads to a cabin in the Western area of the office, facing the north-east to improve leadership skills among your heads. This helps develop organization and direction amongst your employees.
4. Avoid irregular shaped furniture and stick with rectangular or square shaped desks and furniture. Following this basic rule promotes positivity amongst your members and self.
5. Ensure all employees’ desks are clean and organized and that none of your employees sleep on their desks but instead give them a place to rest when they need to take a break. Sleeping on the desk stunts productivity and thereby affects progress and success of your business.
For more information and help about Vastu Shastra and Fengshui, visit: www.vastulivingwithpallavi.com and https://www.vastushows.com
Pallavi Chhelavda is a renowned Vastu Shastra and Fengshui consultant who can guide you to resolve any issues.
Contact us at 407-529-5714 for more information.